Join the Grand Opening of Denmark’s new Living Lab for Intelligent Traffic Systems – DOLL ITS Living Lab with key industry players!
DOLL ITS Living Lab is celebrating its Grand Opening on June 9th and is inviting interested parties to a series of inspirational talks, workshop sessions, real-life solutions and networking with international and national speakers and delegates.
They’ve organized a packed schedule with a unique DOLL Tour, with exciting demonstrations of the lab’s many smart solutions to authentic cases. And to celebrate the Grand Opening properly the evening will be crammed with demos, good food, music and networking.
Get valuable insights on the latest developments in ITS and be inspired by concrete, practical examples.
With an exciting line-up of speakers that includes;
- Jens Martin Skibsted, Manyone
- Robert Martin, JAJA Architects
- Steen Christiansen, Albertslund Municipality
- Bas Boorsma, City of Rotterdam
- Peter Andreas Rosbak, Movia
- Steffen Frølund, GreenMobility
- Mozhgan Pourmoradnasseri, University of Tartu
… and more
More than 80 have signed up already, they have a limited number of tickets left and the June 3rd deadline for signup is looming. Here’s the link: