He has worked in sustainable investment throughout his career – responsible for sourcing, financing and delivering high social & environmental-impact opportunities – and is working with developers, financiers and governments to support their future infrastructure.
He is currently curating, commercialising and delivering the energy projects that will assist in the transformation of Transport for London; London’s largest and most significant energy user.
Alex has a degree in Economics (First Class) and a Masters in Advanced Energy and Environmental Studies (Distinction).
Alex also acts as an independent investor, advisor and consultant on topics relating to ‘Green Infrastructure’, with his six specialisms being:
- ‘Energy Transformation’ and ‘Clean Growth’;
- Financing smart, low carbon, sustainable cities;
- Energy efficiency and the ESCo market;
- Regeneration and sustainable property solutions;
- New energy services business models and investment drivers;
- ‘Clean Tech’ solutions, including: electric vehicles; heat & power; battery storage; and the ‘circular economy’.