Our 2021 Speakers are listed below...
Global Thought Leaders in This New Era
of Mobility & Smart Cities
We are seeking nominations for the most respected, radical and insightful speakers with expertise in policy, business or technology to provide insights into the major issues and opportunities shaping Mobility & Smart Cities
We are looking for Global thought-leaders, leading technologists, public transport operators, venture capitalists, start-ups and established players.
Our Audience wants to meet Mobility Disruptors, Automotive Giants and the shape shifters forging a pathway for future cities.Our format is inspirational Keynote talks, panel discussions, fireside chats and robust debates.
- To nominate yourself or another person, send us full contact details and brief bio (~200 words) of the proposed speaker, outlining areas of expertise and potential topics for debate within the Electronomous 2021 Programme.
- Let us know the target audience for your proposed topic, which topics would be of interest as part of a multi-stakeholder discussion, and any further issues you would like to see addressed in the event as a whole.
- The selection process will be based on the information you provide, and we pay attention to gender and geographical balance.
- Speakers are expected to pay their own travel and accommodation expenses. Your submission should be sent to email@example.com
- Outside of the main programme we have a range of commercial opportunities to showcase your solutions. Please visit our partners section for more information on these opportunities.